IBW GOA 1-4 Dec 2022
01 Dec 2022
RIDE TO IBW 2022 |
1st-4th DECEMBER 2022
IBW GOA 2022
Welcome to the land of the wild.
India Bike Week 2022
It's more than a hobby.
It's more than a passion.
In India, biking has achieved a new state. It's wild.
India Bike Week embodies this love in one insane weekend of revelry, racing and respect.
And this year we're calling everyone from the casual to the hardcore, from the nonstop ravers to the adrenaline cravers and all those in between, to their true home land.
A land where character is currency.
And where every journey finds one hell of a destination.
So, We all Tourers going to IBW 2022 from Mumbai
Touring will be Starting from LMT Store - LET ME TOUR -Mumbai on 1st December 2022
Destination: IBW Goa 2022
Route: Mumbai - Pune – Goa – Kolhapur – Mumbai.
Total Distance: 1200 Kms
1) LMT Store Dhaisar East @4:30am
2) JVLR – Eastern Express Highway Junction (NH-3) @ 5:00am
3) Palm Beach Road under Vashi Flyover @ 5:30am
Touring Cost: 11000/- Approx. (Included only Food and Stay)
Doesn’t Include is ENTRY FEES, Bike, Fuel, Soft drinks, Juices ,Alcohol, Local Transport, personal expense, tips etc and which is not mentioned in inclusion.
Day 1 – Goa
Destination – Mumbai To Goa
Total Distance – 600Km
0500hrs- Assembling at LMT Store
0530hrs- Assemble at JVLR – Palm Beach Road Under Vashi Flyover
0600hrs- We Start the ride after Briefing.
0830hrs – Breakfast at Lonavala
1300hrs – Lunch at Nipani –NH-4
1700hrs- Tea at Amboli Ghat
1900hrs- Reach Goa Vagator Beach ⛱️
Day 2 –Goa-IBW
Total Distance – 30Km
Explore and Chill at IBW Fest
Day 3 –Goa -IBW
Destination – Goa
Total Distance –30
Today we will chill at Goa /IBW
Day 4 –Goa Mumbai
Total Distance: 600Km
Today we will check-out from Hotel after breakfast start Riding towards Mumbai
1300hrs Lunch at Aaram Hotel
1700hrs Tea at Lonavala
200hrs Reach Mumbai
Registration on website for Ride and Payment of Rs. 5000/- is compulsory
Registration on website is Compulsory for Ride
AND FOR IBW 2022 PASSES
Payment Details: One needs to pay 5000 as a booking the Slot Non -Refundable
For Advance Slot Booking The amount has to deposited in the following account
LMT ADVENTURE TOURING
A/C no. 13930200005547
IFSC CODE – FDRL0001393
BRANCH – MUMBAI VILE-PARLE (EAST) MUMBAI 400057
Please fuel up ur tank before coming for ride.
Important Things That Need To Be Carried
All valid Bike documents
One ID Proof
Full Face Helmet, Riding Jacket, Shoes, Gloves.
Clothes for 4 Days*.
Personal medication, First Aid Kit etc.
FOR MORE DETAILS AND TO CONFIRM YOUR SEAT CONTACT US ON THE GIVEN NOS
Dheeraj Landge: +91 9833020821
Varun Gosavi : +919833817871
Eshan Banodkar : +91 9833106900
1. Once with the group no individual will be allowed to leave the trip early unless a valid reason which will be reviewed by the group lead.
2. Due to Covid-19 scenario, its mandatory for all the riders and pillion riders to wear mask, carry sanitisers, cover their mouth while sneezing/coughing.
3. In-case of feeling of any kind of sickness, kindly abort the ride.
4. BOT or LMT Adventure Touring will not be responsible for any Covid Virus exposure during the ride.
5. The organisers will not be liable to any assistance at any hospital in-case of any accidents.
6. Its mandatory for all participants to ride with complete riding gears, like knee guard, elbow guard, a thick riding jacket, ISI or DOT certified helmet, riding gloves (must cover fingers), shoes.
7. Helmet and jacket are Compulsory for Pillion as well.
8. Riders who have registered and who do not carry their gears will not be allowed to ride and their registration amount will not be refunded.
9. Every rider is requested to stay with the group while riding and maintain an average speed of 60 – 80 Kmph, reaching the destination early is not going to fetch you any award or recognition.
10. Last but not the least, Riders are requested to keep in mind & thoroughly understand that this event is purely an adventurous ride and not any kind of race.
11. In case of loss of materials and personal things, management is not responsible for the same, hence riders are requested to take care of their belongings.
12. In case of accident as we take care our safety but still if rider meet with an accident, loss of life of the rider and third-party damage by the rider, loss of bike then Group Brotherhood of Tourers (B.O.T) or Organizer: LMT Adventure Touring LLP or Management Team or Club Member will be not responsible for any claims or complaint’s.
13. Attendees need to manage and take care of their own alcohol requirements; organisers will not be responsible for any loss or misplacements.