Ride to Upper Vaitarna
Destination: Upper Vaitarna
Route: Mumbai – Manor-Wada - Wild Camp - Upper Vaitarna Lake
Total Distance: 300Kms Approx(Round Trip)
Cost: INR 1300/- approx. (BF, Lunch, High Tea)
It doesn't include any type of liquids.(Bottled water, Cold-drink and Fuel,etc ).
Ride Plan- 18th Jan 2022
0530hrs- Meeting Point LMT Store
0600 hrs-Briefing and safety tips.
0630hrs- Start the Ride. via Kasara NH-3
0930hrs- Check in @ Wild Camp Resort
1000hrs- Break Fast
1100hrs- Vist to Upper Viatarna Lake
1400hrs-Back to Resort for Lunch @ Same Venue
1500hrs - Chilling playing games and jump in swimming pool
1700hrs - Tea and Startriding Back to Home
Regesration on Website is Complusory NO FB or What's App confirmaton will be consider ; Please fuel up ur bikes before the meeting point .
We need a count to book the Place
Ride End time is not predictable.
Payment Details: One needs to pay 1300 as a booking the Slot Non -Refundable
For Advance Slot Booking The amount has to deposited in the following account
LMT ADVENTURE TOURING
A/C no. 13930200005547
IFSC CODE – FDRL0001393
BRANCH – MUMBAI VILE-PARLE (EAST) MUMBAI 400057
Please fuel up ur tank before coming for ride.
Important Things That Need To Be Carried
All valid Bike documents
One ID Proof
Full Face Helmet, Riding Jacket, Shoes, Gloves.
Clothes for 4 Days*.
Personal medication, First Aid Kit etc.
*Depends upon ride to ride.
FOR MORE DETAILS AND TO CONFIRM YOUR SEAT CONTACT US ON THE GIVEN NOS
Dheeraj Landge: +91 9833020821
Varun Gosavi : +919833817871
Eshan Banodkar : +91 9833106900
1. Once with the group no individual will be allowed to leave the trip early unless a valid reason which will be reviewed by the group lead.
2. Due to Covid-19 scenario, its mandatory for all the riders and pillion riders to wear mask, carry sanitisers, cover their mouth while sneezing/coughing.
3. In-case of feeling of any kind of sickness, kindly abort the ride.
4. BOT or LMT Adventure Touring will not be responsible for any Covid Virus exposure during the ride.
5. The organisers will not be liable to any assistance at any hospital in-case of any accidents.
6. Its mandatory for all participants to ride with complete riding gears, like knee guard, elbow guard, a thick riding jacket, ISI or DOT certified helmet, riding gloves (must cover fingers), shoes.
7. Helmet and jacket are Compulsory for Pillion as well.
8. Riders who have registered and who do not carry their gears will not be allowed to ride and their registration amount will not be refunded.
9. Every rider is requested to stay with the group while riding and maintain an average speed of 60 – 80 Kmph, reaching the destination early is not going to fetch you any award or recognition.
10. Last but not the least, Riders are requested to keep in mind & thoroughly understand that this event is purely an adventurous ride and not any kind of race.
11. In case of loss of materials and personal things, management is not responsible for the same, hence riders are requested to take care of their belongings.
12. In case of accident as we take care our safety but still if rider meet with an accident, loss of life of the rider and third-party damage by the rider, loss of bike then Group Brotherhood of Tourers (B.O.T) or Organizer: LMT Adventure Touring LLP or Management Team or Club Member will be not responsible for any claims or complaint’s.
13. Attendees need to manage and take care of their own alcohol requirements; organisers will not be responsible for any loss or misplacements.